About Me

My Photo
maki
i'm maki, a 28-year-old stay-at-home mom. my MAKEUP SHAKEUP will deal mainly on beauty but i now have recently spread my wings to encompass other topics. i love discovering how other people live & would love to share a peek into my life too. i love a cozy blogosphere and my co-bloggers are considered my friends.
View my complete profile

the IN crowd

Sunday, February 7, 2010

blog sale part 2

FYI'S:

1. payment can be made thru gcash only
2. shipping is via air21 only, to be shouldered by the buyer

there are only 2 pouches, the silk hello kitty pouch and the plastic hello kitty pouch.
these are authentic and rare sanrio items bought from japan and gifted to me by my auntie recently. my daughter is using most of the sanrio stuffs that i were given and i dont want these to go to waste.
please. they aren't comparable to those imitations that you can get in hongkong, macau, or divi for a dime a dozen.
Php 600 pesos each. the silk pouch retails for 15usd at shop sanrio. the plastic pouch i can't find there anymore.

the tag, zipper handle detail

hello kitty cosmetic pouch made of silk
the one left in shop sanrio is only the the little twin stars version

the inside of the silk pouch

the tag

front view, beribboned detail, plush pink material atop the ribbon

the back view




be glorious,
R

0 comments:

Post a Comment