About Me

My Photo
maki
i'm maki, a 28-year-old stay-at-home mom. my MAKEUP SHAKEUP will deal mainly on beauty but i now have recently spread my wings to encompass other topics. i love discovering how other people live & would love to share a peek into my life too. i love a cozy blogosphere and my co-bloggers are considered my friends.
View my complete profile

the IN crowd

Thursday, February 4, 2010

OPI is partnering with dell.. inneresting..




now i'm no nail care fanatic but a lot of you blog girlfriends are!

i'm sure you'll go crazy if you find out that your fave nail lacquer by OPI can now be worn on your laptop!

yep. you read it right. coco perez says..


OPI Nails It With Dell

be glorious,
R

2 comments:

Jem said...

whooo!!!

really,huh?
what an interesting partnership this is!

i sure do wish they can get an OPI My Private Jet-inspired laptop
hehe

maki said...

wow! you gonna have your laptop made? shoshallll

Post a Comment