About Me

My Photo
maki
i'm maki, a 28-year-old stay-at-home mom. my MAKEUP SHAKEUP will deal mainly on beauty but i now have recently spread my wings to encompass other topics. i love discovering how other people live & would love to share a peek into my life too. i love a cozy blogosphere and my co-bloggers are considered my friends.
View my complete profile

the IN crowd

Sunday, July 25, 2010

FOTD (a very tired face) + korean food night out

posting an FOTD (if you can call it that) but mostly just showing you how im looking these days.


MAC prep + prime skin
revlon photoready in shell
benefit coralista
pink eyeshadow from stila all doll'd up
gold shimmer eyeshadow
black gel liner from dollface cosmetics
AND NO LIPSTICK AS USUAL :)



we had new korean acquaintances who are very nice people and tonight they treated us for korean dinner.







lots of love,
MAKI

12 comments:

Vix said...

You look beautiful, Maki! I'd kill for flawless skin like yours.
What lovely people treating you to such a feast, the cutie's looks like she's hungry. xxx

Kanwalful said...

Maki you have such great, shiny skin! Mash'Allah. And the food looks great. It's making me so hungry just looking at it.

liloo said...

You're so pretty Maki and the lil' princess as well :) xoxo

anamika said...

wow maki..suhc variety..whatare the main ingedient of Korean food?

Miss Shopcoholic said...

something is wrong with my browser/pc.. cant see your FOTD. haven't tried Korean food.. is it spicy?

Miss Shopcoholic said...

browser ko talaga prob! i can view the pic sa Google chrome =P

you look gorgeous! ganda talaga ng skin mo!

bollywoodstylediaries said...

I agree with VintageVixen - u have flawless skin!!

Anastacia said...

Your bbq looks very good! Yummy! You made me hungry :P

oOchaOo said...

still green with envy! you really have a very gorgeous face :)

the korean dinner looks delish!

Unknown said...

looks really yummy :D

Unknown said...

woooow yummy food , your so pretty maki , so soft , cute and so sweet .

Lily said...

woow it looks delicious , its my hobby to eat :P

Post a Comment