About Me

My Photo
maki
i'm maki, a 28-year-old stay-at-home mom. my MAKEUP SHAKEUP will deal mainly on beauty but i now have recently spread my wings to encompass other topics. i love discovering how other people live & would love to share a peek into my life too. i love a cozy blogosphere and my co-bloggers are considered my friends.
View my complete profile

the IN crowd

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

FOTD

i miss you all ladies (and gents :D)
too busy obviously. i owe you a lot of "cuento" i know. will be doing that soon.
meanwhile an FOTD. yes! i tried my stila all doll'd up palette for the first time yesterday. i used the violet and teal shades. and i have also used it on top of my benefit lemon aid.
good news is, i think i have found a workup so the lemon aid wont crease on me. plain ol' (and cheap) mineral veil!. yay!


i used:
banana boat sunblock spray
maybelline foundation whose name i dont care to remember as i got it for free and besides it's too runny i dont care to use i ever again
translucent mineral veil
vmv flush blush in cabana cutie
benefit lemon aid topped with mineral translucent veil (the veil did the magic and stopped lemon aid to crease. so happy.)
stila all doll'd up palette - violet and teal
stila smudgepot - violet glitters
maybelline long extreme double stretch mascara


again, missed you all. will be doing rounds of blog lovin now. see you on your blogs :D

be glorious,
R

15 comments:

Vix said...

I've missed you! Hope you're okay. You look beautiful.

bollywoodstylediaries said...

ur eye makeup looks good!!

Tom said...

Nice eyes ;-)

http://fashionaspassionbytom.blogspot.com/

-AnGiEpInK- said...

cute!!..I love the look..very simple and wearable..

Kanwalful said...

I love your skin!!! Can't stop envying it ;)

maki said...

sweet messages ladies. thank you :D
@vintage vixen, yes i am fine. thanks for your concern. missed you too :D

liloo said...

love it :)

Sovina said...

teal is such a unique color and you are totally working it..otherwise i guess it can easily look dull on my skin color :)

MINAKICHU said...

I love blue eyeshadows and this one looks so good on you!:-)

Anonymous said...

Pretty, your skin looks soo nice! x

The Beautifier said...

Nice makeup! missed you too girlie, hugs xoxo

Aazar Ali Shad said...

hey....I like the change.........u r to sweet and cute :D

oOchaOo said...

you have a very pretty face maki! i envy your skin hehe :))blue looks nice on you too!

Hardcore Makeup Junkie said...

That blue color looks great on you :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog!

XOXO

hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

Miss Shopcoholic said...

ang flawless ng skin mo Maki! =) i love Maybelline foundies.. curious ako ano ginamit mo hehe i love how you applied the blue shadow + liner kasi wearable talaga sha..

Post a Comment