About Me

My Photo
maki
i'm maki, a 28-year-old stay-at-home mom. my MAKEUP SHAKEUP will deal mainly on beauty but i now have recently spread my wings to encompass other topics. i love discovering how other people live & would love to share a peek into my life too. i love a cozy blogosphere and my co-bloggers are considered my friends.
View my complete profile

the IN crowd

Sunday, August 29, 2010

i missed all my sisters! FOTD, frankened nail polish, outfit of the day, new hair color, etc

so i have been away for sooooo long and i didnt even wanna check my blog for weeks for embarassment of not being able to update.
but finally im back and i just wanna show in a nutshell what i've been doing for the past few weeks (mostly had to nurse both my daughters who've been hospitalized but thank god it's ovah! they're well now and very happy)


attended a friends' house blessing


decided to switch back to loreal revitalift.. (yea i know i know.. no loyalty to vmv but hey, my face is getting a bit dry and had to rest from glycolic acid altogether)


"discovered" that bowls are useful as drying racks for makeup brushes heehee


frankened using my useless sally hansen bamboo shoot plus the face shop's cream red and glitter gold polishes (i shall be talking more of this soon)


took the kids for a walk (can you see i've gained weight? ugh!)
by the way im wearing a rather beautiful fuschia colored fringed top that i bought from thailand and paired it with a fuschia colored bottom of a shalwar kameez


been doing makeup of course


i was gonna try an indian look for this but got lazy in the midst. i rather look like my usual self.
(realized too what a mess my 4-month old highlights is..)


so i decided to have my hair colored :D

that's all for now. will be updating more and more hopefully.

be glorious,
R

14 comments:

♥Bunny♥ said...

Good to hear that you're back blogging ^^
Love the make up you did!
And the hair color is nice toooo ^^

The Beautifier said...

Happy to hear that your daughters are well and that you are back to the blogging world!

Your hair color looks lovely, hun! xoxo

rosey said...

your 2 little angels look so cute with the "gossip girl" headband =)

Jem said...

your babies look soooooooooo cute!
me wanna pinch their cheeks..hehe

i haven't really tried frankening nail polish..i mean doing it in big batch then storing it for later use. I mix them but just a tiny amount just enough for what im about to use. will be waiting for your post about it.

your skin looks flawless,sis!
you look really pretty!
^_^

Vix said...

Glad you are back with us, Maki. I've missed you.
Your girls are such cuties, hope they are both much better now. Love that shocking pink on you, you beautiful girl. xxx

rys said...

yehey! nagpakulay na siya :)

♥Forever the ugly duckling ♥ said...

Your girls are cuties :) Love the hair colour....so gorgeous! I have been gaining weight too *sighs* but I am much heavier than yourself xo

Anastacia said...

Awe! You have two girls! So sweet!

Miss Shopcoholic said...

love your new hair color Maki! what shade did you use? aww di kana hiyang sa VMV? But you're skin looks so flawless..

Sharmada Nagarajan said...

luv dat pic with d kids...awwww....they're sooo cute...ur hair....it looks gr8!!!hav fun!!!

maki said...

thanks girls for the sweet comments :D

-AnGiEpInK- said...

omg!!your kids look adorable..I love your FOTD hun..You look beautiful even though you gain weight..^_^..

Unknown said...

nice blog maki Fashion Central

Unknown said...

Hair style is looking wonderful

Post a Comment