About Me

My Photo
maki
i'm maki, a 28-year-old stay-at-home mom. my MAKEUP SHAKEUP will deal mainly on beauty but i now have recently spread my wings to encompass other topics. i love discovering how other people live & would love to share a peek into my life too. i love a cozy blogosphere and my co-bloggers are considered my friends.
View my complete profile

the IN crowd

Monday, August 9, 2010

notW + JUST ACQUIRED

had my manicure, pedicure and foot spa done at a local salon. i actually brought my camera to show you the place but it was a mess. last time i've been there was last year and while the place is small, it had been a pleasant enough at that time. they still have the same manicurists though and i can say their people is one of the best in the nail business. they are careful, gentle and precise.

im wearing sally hansen fuschia power. it is FUSCHIA with blue undertone that i dislike so much.. why put blue undertone in anything anyway? if someone wants blue, then we can choose blue outright!!!




this is what my hand was resting when i took the photos.
this beautiful purse is HANDMADE and gifted to me by my very good friend lyza.. love you sis!
i would take orders in her behalf if not that she is tied up with orders from the states and from my sister to (who is planning to offer it to her ever-growing clients).
nevertheless, you may leave a comment if you like it :D


be glorious,
R

6 comments:

Anastacia said...

I love your nail color! Very fresh looking!

anamika said...

Wow uwearing a ring or it is just a flower Maki..yur skin is just beautiful...:)


Purse looks quiet handy and good too:)

Vix said...

What a wonderful colour and the ring and handmade bag are just glorious! I'm with you on the blue undertones, so harsh and cold looking against most skintones. xxx

Sharmada Nagarajan said...

woah...it looks amazing...i once had a handbag similar to that one....looked very pretty!!!

Cynthia Z said...

The flower ring makes the whole thing look so pretty! I'm loving the purse too

♥xx♥

- - aika - - said...

cute naman nung ring :)

Post a Comment