About Me

My Photo
i'm maki, a 28-year-old stay-at-home mom. my MAKEUP SHAKEUP will deal mainly on beauty but i now have recently spread my wings to encompass other topics. i love discovering how other people live & would love to share a peek into my life too. i love a cozy blogosphere and my co-bloggers are considered my friends.
View my complete profile

the IN crowd

Sunday, September 26, 2010

new bombay's got the best masala!

last week i partied w my best girlfriend tatz..

place is called new bombay. it is in greenbelt 2.

they serve the best chicken masala.
and the worst chicken curry.

i looked like this by the way.

we're a bit drunk..

she had beer (unbelievable how much beer this girl can drink)

i had whiskey, rhum and..

plenty of this.

fun, fun times..

be glorious,


Vintage Vixen said...

Wow! I'm loving the eye makeup, Maki. You girls sure know how to party. xxx

Arabian eyes said...

your comment was so nice! next time i wear that outfit i will deffo do a look of the day and i will make sure u know lol xxxx

anamika said...

loved the eye make up and you girls really had fun time....

u know there is a place in India which is known as Bombay..it is near God which is famous for its sea food..:)

me love chicken briyani too:)

MyMakeUpMania said...

wow! you are so creative with your make-up!

Vivarjitha said...

nice one...u look gr8...!!!!

bollywoodstylediaries said...

the food looks yum!! looks like u girls had a blast!!

~tHiAmErE~ said...

Sis Maki, san ka na?
namimiss na kita

Hope everything's doing well

ClassyandFabulous said...

love the name of this blog and awesome eye make up!

Sharina said...

You look great with the eye makeup! Super creative!! And I love New Bombay dishes too!! :)

A & C said...

mmm... that food looks so good, I'm hungry now, lol!
Your eye makeup looks so pretty!


Carolina said...

looks like fun!i am having a giveaway on my blog, that is perfect for spring&summer! a RAD BIKINI by a young Mexican designeer! check it out, you wont be disappointed ♥ i promise!

Waheed Mughal said...

mmm... that food looks so good Fashion Central


I love the food there! :D

Ioana-Carmen said...

love it darling! Wanna follow each others blog?:X


Wengie said...

I love your eyes :)!
Much love,

Post a Comment