About Me

My Photo
maki
i'm maki, a 28-year-old stay-at-home mom. my MAKEUP SHAKEUP will deal mainly on beauty but i now have recently spread my wings to encompass other topics. i love discovering how other people live & would love to share a peek into my life too. i love a cozy blogosphere and my co-bloggers are considered my friends.
View my complete profile

the IN crowd

Sunday, September 26, 2010

new bombay's got the best masala!

last week i partied w my best girlfriend tatz..

place is called new bombay. it is in greenbelt 2.

they serve the best chicken masala.
and the worst chicken curry.


i looked like this by the way.


we're a bit drunk..



she had beer (unbelievable how much beer this girl can drink)


i had whiskey, rhum and..

plenty of this.

fun, fun times..

be glorious,
R

14 comments:

Vix said...

Wow! I'm loving the eye makeup, Maki. You girls sure know how to party. xxx

Nada Makeup said...

your comment was so nice! next time i wear that outfit i will deffo do a look of the day and i will make sure u know lol xxxx

anamika said...

loved the eye make up and you girls really had fun time....

u know there is a place in India which is known as Bombay..it is near God which is famous for its sea food..:)

me love chicken briyani too:)

Anastacia said...

wow! you are so creative with your make-up!

Sharmada Nagarajan said...

nice one...u look gr8...!!!!

bollywoodstylediaries said...

the food looks yum!! looks like u girls had a blast!!

Jem said...

Sis Maki, san ka na?
namimiss na kita
T_T

Hope everything's doing well
^_^

FashionPhD said...

love the name of this blog and awesome eye make up!

Sharina said...

You look great with the eye makeup! Super creative!! And I love New Bombay dishes too!! :)

A & C said...

mmm... that food looks so good, I'm hungry now, lol!
Your eye makeup looks so pretty!

thefashionspot.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

looks like fun!i am having a giveaway on my blog, that is perfect for spring&summer! a RAD BIKINI by a young Mexican designeer! check it out, you wont be disappointed ♥ i promise!

Unknown said...

mmm... that food looks so good Fashion Central

The Beauty Junkee said...

I love the food there! :D

Make My Trip Mood said...

First of all I would like to thank you for writing this post I love both writing and reading new posts and I was just looking at new posts to see me something new, only then I saw your post and the rest of the post is praiseworthy.
sofeeya.com

Post a Comment