About Me

My Photo
maki
i'm maki, a 28-year-old stay-at-home mom. my MAKEUP SHAKEUP will deal mainly on beauty but i now have recently spread my wings to encompass other topics. i love discovering how other people live & would love to share a peek into my life too. i love a cozy blogosphere and my co-bloggers are considered my friends.
View my complete profile

the IN crowd

Thursday, March 18, 2010

just acquired

styli-style timeless lipstick in fuschia pink
maybelline color sensational in pink petal
maybelline mineral power lipstick in pink pearl


etude house plumping lip tint in red


revlon photoready in shell


purederm dual well-being pack


etude house romantic beauty box
etude house duo fibre brushes
etude house eyeliner brushes
etude house eye patches


and a closer look at the brushes
(these duo fibre brushes will be back-ups :D)


dollface gel liners in black, light blue and turqoise


swatch of the black gel liner


the light blue gel liner on my palm


turqoise gel liner


and a sad photograph of what happened to my palette :(

hang on for my initial reviews on these stuff girlfriends.

be glorious,
R

6 comments:

K said...

cant wait for youre review on the lippies! Those are nice brushes by the way! Hope you do a review on them also, I heard they hurt when you stipple?

donnarence said...

i want to see your review on etude house lip tint.. :D

trizh űű said...

I lurve the EH eye patch , ;))

maki said...

hi k and donna! yea im gonna make review on those 2 products first..

trizh! i only got 1..i's hesitant to get plenty cuz im not sure if it's gonna work great..lemme use it tonight and get some more

Pearl said...

oh no! its horrible what happened to the mirror!! i'm sorry :(

Miss Shopcoholic said...

sayang naman nabasag yung mirror.. yung courier kasi sometimes di nag-iingat! i heard so good reviews about the Etude stippling, sayang wala silang shop dito =P

Post a Comment