About Me

My Photo
maki
i'm maki, a 28-year-old stay-at-home mom. my MAKEUP SHAKEUP will deal mainly on beauty but i now have recently spread my wings to encompass other topics. i love discovering how other people live & would love to share a peek into my life too. i love a cozy blogosphere and my co-bloggers are considered my friends.
View my complete profile

the IN crowd

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

just acquired

i got my korean makeup orders from the mail today!

lioele beyond the solution bb cream
skinfood peach sake bb cream in #1
ecorre bb cream samples


etude house pore smoothing peach base in mint (i wanted it in lavendar but this product has been discontinued and i guess these are the last ones that can still be bought so i settled for a different shade than i wanted)
etude house peach skin pact


included here in the all together photo is my etude house duo fibre brush
and the jessie and rosie double ended shadow pencil in bronze shades

these are all online buys as usual. the only pieces of makeup i get to buy in person are the old vmv stuff i have..

being a mom of 2 little girls, i have no time visiting the cosmetic counters cuz im too busy w the baby and children's section at the mall all the time. the SA's in the nearby malls are on the first-name basis wit my eldest can you imagine? lol.

what have you got lately sisses?

be glorious,
R

1 comments:

lelila said...

sis ok ba yung lavander na pore smoothing peach base? yun nabili ko sa ebay last night yey!

Post a Comment