About Me

My Photo
maki
i'm maki, a 28-year-old stay-at-home mom. my MAKEUP SHAKEUP will deal mainly on beauty but i now have recently spread my wings to encompass other topics. i love discovering how other people live & would love to share a peek into my life too. i love a cozy blogosphere and my co-bloggers are considered my friends.
View my complete profile

the IN crowd

Monday, January 4, 2010

exciting kerastase giveaway!

omg!

hair in manila is giving away a complete kerastase hair treatment line.



wanna see how? follow here.



glorious,
R

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello HairinManila reader!

We’re giving away another Kerastase Minis Set (the one you joined for last January!) PLUS L’Oreal Professionnel and Pureology hair care products this month to encourage everyone to participate in the 2010 National Elections!

Just go to http://hairinmanila.com for the contest mechanics! Hope you’ll join again!

-- Y2 Villanueva
Hairinmanila.com Administrator

Post a Comment