About Me

My Photo
maki
i'm maki, a 28-year-old stay-at-home mom. my MAKEUP SHAKEUP will deal mainly on beauty but i now have recently spread my wings to encompass other topics. i love discovering how other people live & would love to share a peek into my life too. i love a cozy blogosphere and my co-bloggers are considered my friends.
View my complete profile

the IN crowd

Friday, June 25, 2010

feelin low :(

feelin low.. if you dont fancy tlc and swv then skip this post and check out my benefit lemon aid review








be glorious,
R

6 comments:

Sharmada Nagarajan said...

nice background beats...!!!

sugar sugar said...

cheer up Ms. Maki. :3
Those are nice songs indeed. :)

bollywoodstylediaries said...

Hope everything is good with you and u feel cheery soon!!

Sovina said...

cheer up dear!!!

El'Aundra Dolce said...

So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to edk.dolce I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
*Elle

Cynthia Z said...

Aww...hope ur feeling better now girl, I feel like that too sometimes

♥xx♥

Post a Comment